While submissions for Futures have now closed, we do welcome general submissions and pitches for both individual pieces and monographs/series for publication on the website.
Send your submissions/pitches as an attachment to email@example.com, along with:
- The work title.
- The name under which you want to be credited.
- A short bio.
- If applicable, references written in MHRA format.
Not sure if you should send? Check out our dos and donts!
- Completed fiction, non-fiction, musical, visual, etc. submissions with an explanation of why you think your work is a good fit for Ortus
- Pitches for essays and monographs you haven’t completed writing yet, especially if you’re happy to work to a periodic release schedule
- Anything interesting! We’re interested in publishing more than just philosophy and politics
- Things that are bad
- Things that will get us put on a list
- Questionable screeds about Cultural Marxists
- Neoleviathan: Political Blueprints for the Post-Collapse
- (We’re already publishing it)
- Untranslated Greek
- Any of the above “ironically”